Phantom Overlay DMA cheat software announcement channel

zebleer

Cthulhu
8 hours ago, dalleriame said:

Is this new Feature for cod Dma to?

It will be for CS2 DMA only

xoxo2344

Any chance radar position saving feature will be out soon for cs2 dma? minor hassle but still a pain to have to drag and resize every time. @fika

DaniTorres

Good evening, I have a question. Could you please tell me the cost of the firmware? I only want it for Warzone MWF3. I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you.

Cthulhu
7 hours ago, DaniTorres said:

Good evening, I have a question. Could you please tell me the cost of the firmware? I only want it for Warzone MWF3. I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you.

Ricochet doesn't have any DMA detection at the moment, so you can use any firmware you want. FW costs will range depending on quality

staneeee

Hi I bought a dma cheat by accident and I didnt use the key. I wondered if you can switch my dma key for a normal warzone cheat key. I also requested a refund ticket where I asked for a refund but said that if a key switch is possible im okay with that also because it may be faster than a refund. Sorry if im posting this on the wrong thread. 

Cthulhu
On 7/31/2024 at 11:43 AM, staneeee said:

Hi I bought a dma cheat by accident and I didnt use the key. I wondered if you can switch my dma key for a normal warzone cheat key. I also requested a refund ticket where I asked for a refund but said that if a key switch is possible im okay with that also because it may be faster than a refund. Sorry if im posting this on the wrong thread. 

If you've already made a ticket, all you can do is wait for a response. If you haven't used the key at all they will probably refund or swap your key.

• 2 months later...