Actively injected users logged on April 5 2024 (MW3 external)

zebleer

ChildishGav

PC turning off whenever checking for update, so silent update maybe? Cheat protecting the user?

Hyxzer
1 minute ago, xxbyden said:

PC crashing everytime Cheat is Injected

Its currently detected, my pc doesn't crash but I get a notification saying its detected and wont inject. Just be patient I'm sure it'll be up soon.

betogamer43
IT WON'T LET ME INJECT, WILL IT TAKE LONG? DO I DOWNLOAD THE CHARGER AGAIN?
Menace
12 minutes ago, ferno said:

Mines Says Injection disabled due to Cheat/game update

same 

cheese

Quit trying to inject and wait for an update from zeb. Only gonna get your self exposed by keep tryin to inject and load it 

teejay8681
2 hours ago, xxbyden said:

Everything Fixed & Up now🚀

Nothing is fixed it seems, me and my friend get the same message (injecton error something, and yes we re downloaded everything still dont work) and screen goes black then come back. Clearly not fixed....

Can any admin come up with an answer or what?

I saw that yesterday there was another wave of bans my question is PO was detected or not because a lot of people saying yes others no here I saw that it's a bit confusing the status of the cheat doesn't change to say something

Cthulhu
7 minutes ago, ITAVB said:

I saw that yesterday there was another wave of bans my question is PO was detected or not because a lot of people saying yes others no here I saw that it's a bit confusing the status of the cheat doesn't change to say something

Only a few PO users were detected during the April 5th silent update. The bans are just coming in now. If you were not injected on the exact date April 5 2024 around the exact time 15:00 UTC or a few hours earlier, then you are fine.

Yes, I'm a new user, I saw it from iw, but Telegram is a mess, you can't understand anything, a lot of people saying random things

Cthulhu
1 minute ago, ITAVB said:

Yes, I'm a new user, I saw it from iw, but Telegram is a mess, you can't understand anything, a lot of people saying random things

Then your final answer is PO is currently undetected and you are safe to use it

Hyxzer
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, teejay8681 said:

Nothing is fixed it seems, me and my friend get the same message (injecton error something, and yes we re downloaded everything still dont work) and screen goes black then come back. Clearly not fixed....

Can any admin come up with an answer or what?

Its working just fine for me. Was only down for like 2 hours.

Edited by Hyxzer
Emreak053

My main account got a delayed permanent ban. My secondary account did not get a shadow or permanent ban. 

Both accounts are several years old. How should I proceed from here? I still can play on my secundair account it does not get a shadow ban. But my main account which was irredescent level is permanent banned.  

Sefraoui
On 5/10/2024 at 10:01 PM, ChildishGav said:

PC turning off whenever checking for update, so silent update maybe? Cheat protecting the user?

PO CRASHES AFTER LOADING THE GAME HERE TOO

Cthulhu
9 hours ago, Emreak053 said:

My main account got a delayed permanent ban. My secondary account did not get a shadow or permanent ban. 

Both accounts are several years old. How should I proceed from here? I still can play on my secundair account it does not get a shadow ban. But my main account which was irredescent level is permanent banned.  

You can just continue playing on your secondary account. Make a support ticket to let Zeb know you got banned from the April 5th silent update.

Cthulhu
7 hours ago, betogamer43 said:
Hello, is this active?
injects but the cheat menu does not appear

Try downloading the latest loader from the website again. Make sure you restart before using new loader. If the menu still doesn't appear, you should follow this guide.

betogamer43

I've already re-downloaded the charger, rebooted pc and now I get this message "Injection error (2)" It's very weird since 2 days ago everything was fine

Cthulhu
10 minutes ago, betogamer43 said:

I've already re-downloaded the charger, rebooted pc and now I get this message "Injection error (2)" It's very weird since 2 days ago everything was fine

Try reformatting your USB drive into FAT32 or exFAT again