Actively injected users logged on April 5 2024 (MW3 external)

zebleer

richgang8904
Posted (edited)

hey everything is working great, problem is its not reading my controller when i boot up the injector... any help? it says " are you sure your controller is plugged in?" MNK is cool and all i just really love my p5 controller 🙂 ((EDIT)) NEVERMIND I FOUND THE CONTROLLER FORUM 🙂 (this guy is awesome!) ❤️ PO!!!

Edited by richgang8904
Solidsnake
5 hours ago, richgang8904 said:

hey everything is working great, problem is its not reading my controller when i boot up the injector... any help? it says " are you sure your controller is plugged in?" MNK is cool and all i just really love my p5 controller 🙂 ((EDIT)) NEVERMIND I FOUND THE CONTROLLER FORUM 🙂 (this guy is awesome!) ❤️ PO!!!

How did you find the fix. I’m a new user and already actively use DS4 to play on cod on my PS5 dual sense controller. I keep getting the same message too and have followed controller guide. 

Did you reset your profile to “default” and checked dual sense in the settings?

thanks,

sS

Cthulhu
2 hours ago, Solidsnake said:

How did you find the fix. I’m a new user and already actively use DS4 to play on cod on my PS5 dual sense controller. I keep getting the same message too and have followed controller guide. 

Did you reset your profile to “default” and checked dual sense in the settings?

thanks,

sS

Make sure you have your DS4 set to emulate an Xbox 360 controller

I have a problem wvery time i try to inject it i get a black screen in mw3 
what i doing wrong? thats new 4 me other days it works
Solidsnake
1 hour ago, Cthulhu said:

Make sure you have your DS4 set to emulate an Xbox 360 controller

That’s interesting because I use my dual sense on COD by selecting dual sense on all the settings for DS4. Is that something you guys will update in the near future?

That also means if I emulate it as a Xbox controller, it should work? That’s also means I may need to adjust button layout in COD? 

Cthulhu
3 minutes ago, Solidsnake said:

That’s interesting because I use my dual sense on COD by selecting dual sense on all the settings for DS4. Is that something you guys will update in the near future?

That also means if I emulate it as a Xbox controller, it should work? That’s also means I may need to adjust button layout in COD? 

Yeah if you emulate it as an xbox controller it should work. Not sure about adjusting button layout though

Solidsnake
2 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

Yeah if you emulate it as an xbox controller it should work. Not sure about adjusting button layout though

I’m confused because the purpose of DS4 is to emulate to an Xbox controller when DualShock is selected. This maintains button layout. Selecting Xbox is for Xbox users who wish to improve input lag etc with a preference for Xbox layout. Can you please double check as I don’t think this will help and it’s not mentioned in the guide.

Cthulhu
49 minutes ago, Solidsnake said:

I’m confused because the purpose of DS4 is to emulate to an Xbox controller when DualShock is selected. This maintains button layout. Selecting Xbox is for Xbox users who wish to improve input lag etc with a preference for Xbox layout. Can you please double check as I don’t think this will help and it’s not mentioned in the guide.

Just try it out and see if it works. Other users have had a problem with their controller getting detected and making DS4 emulate to Xbox 360 fixed it for them

Solidsnake

It finally worked! Thanks man. I do have a follow up question:

When I press restart on my pc, it tends to get stuck on a blank screen so I would have to force it shut down by manually holding the power button. Would this erase any traces of data within the ram? 

Secondly, regarding the menu, when I hover over the hotkey that I wish to input, it does not allow me to input the L2 button or R2 buttons using my controller. It only recognises input via mouse click (mouse 1) for shoot and mouse 2 for aim? 

thanks for your support. 

SS 

Cthulhu
1 hour ago, Solidsnake said:

It finally worked! Thanks man. I do have a follow up question:

When I press restart on my pc, it tends to get stuck on a blank screen so I would have to force it shut down by manually holding the power button. Would this erase any traces of data within the ram? 

Secondly, regarding the menu, when I hover over the hotkey that I wish to input, it does not allow me to input the L2 button or R2 buttons using my controller. It only recognises input via mouse click (mouse 1) for shoot and mouse 2 for aim? 

thanks for your support. 

SS 

1. I don't think that would count as a restart, unfortunately.

2. You can set a hotkey by hovering over the option, pressing right on the DPAD, and then the next button on your controller that you press will assign as the hotkey. You can even press down on your analog sticks and assign those (L3 or R3) as hotkeys. Make sure your in-game input is set to controller as well.

betogamer43

Will there be any cheats for xdefiant in the future? That would be great

• Administrator
14 hours ago, betogamer43 said:

Will there be any cheats for xdefiant in the future? That would be great

We're evaluating it currently.

betogamer43
21 hours ago, Fika said:

We're evaluating it currently.

uffff nice, thanks 

Dizfinnabeabreez

Just seen it says Xdefiant dma releasing shortly. Is there gonna be one for people that don’t use dma?

• Administrator
22 hours ago, Dizfinnabeabreez said:

Just seen it says Xdefiant dma releasing shortly. Is there gonna be one for people that don’t use dma?

That isn't planned currently.

Justin11877

I'm currently getting an injection error (0). ive deleted and redownloaded nothing still same thing confused as to why

• Administrator
On 5/31/2024 at 5:32 PM, Justin11877 said:

I'm currently getting an injection error (0). ive deleted and redownloaded nothing still same thing confused as to why

This should be fixed, make a ticket here if you still have issues: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

Elihjah455

It keeps saying my software key is invalid is there any way to receive a new one ?

Cthulhu
12 hours ago, Elihjah455 said:

It keeps saying my software key is invalid is there any way to receive a new one ?

Make a support ticket