DMA/XIM Controller Setup Guide

fiverrcarries

fiverrcarries
Posted (edited)

I wanted to lay this out in one place so it is easier to find. 

How to plug everything into the XIM and PCs

Here is a full config code with right mouse/left trigger set as the aim key. (I personally use a key board action for this instead) rebind your config to whatever makes sense for you. 

>>> XIM MATRIX [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)] START COPY >>>
XMC:AAAHfnicY2BgYGOIYPBlcGY0uR7tnJiTo5CfpuBSWlJppeCbn5JalKcQnliUlliUqmCsoGFkYGSsyYAARYIMbIwML5gZGBgZHiCJxzGmMCxmUmNaycjlzcDIjCTDYA/BDWD8/399/WDCMEf+YjBisGQ+xLiScRqDHNAHjCAPDiE/fGH8AnRvmdj/egZsYNC7n4Ehg3E0DY2mIUrTECMwyFOA2JyfkYG10YB/nxgbkFQWX/rEgP+ANFZ/jYJRgAYOiEWLgehNm9kZRKBijhDKCUI5QygXCOUKodwglDtUx3to7gcmSlaYyQBetcHN:XMC
<<< XIM MATRIX END COPY <<<

When you first create the Xim Config, Choose the MW3 and then choose PC

Set your input method as Mouse and Gamepad and your Output to Mouse, Keyboard, Controller
Input and Output Image

Enable your joystick as an Aiming Source and ensure you match the Xim Mouse DPI to your actual Mouse DPI
Aim Source Image

Once this is complete you need to ensure you bind the aim key of your choosing. In the config above, the aim key is set to Left Trigger. With this set up, pulling the left trigger in game will ADS and also press the right mouse button. If you have your right mouse (2) set as your aim key in the PO launcher, this will enable the AB. Set this key to whatever you want to use as your aim key. 
Aim Key Bindings

***EDIT***
I know a lot of xim guides want you to max out your DPI....FIND THE DPI THAT WORKS FOR YOU. I am using 1000 DPI on my Mouse and 1000 DPI in the XIM. This makes mine much smoother. I was previously set to 26500 on both and the AB was too slow. 

I think the Smoothing setting in the Xim also need to be on Synchronize. I am still testing other configs and will update with more information when I am ready. 

I hope this helps you. 

Edited by fiverrcarries
fiverrcarries

If anyone has a specific issue, feel free to post it here and I will try to help resolve when I have time. So far this method seems to be working the best for everyone that has reached out to me.

• 2 weeks later...
LordBez

Hey man Do you have your in game input as mouse? I followed all the steps but when I have my in game output as mouse. My right stick on my controller is locked and I can only aim with my mouse but can also use my controller to move etc. 

Equilibrium

Nothing I do makes the aimbot trigger for controller using this exact xim setup. Any advice?

fiverrcarries
On 6/9/2024 at 9:14 PM, LordBez said:

Hey man Do you have your in game input as mouse? I followed all the steps but when I have my in game output as mouse. My right stick on my controller is locked and I can only aim with my mouse but can also use my controller to move etc. 

You need to enable the right stick for aim in the matrix manager. 

wrxsti11

what if I play inverted? does the aimbot still works? because the dma menu doesnt have the option for the x and y settings.

Hi, I follow all your steps but for some reason the aimb is not working yet although I can tell the difference of XIM but no aimb yet

paidaxin

Hey brother, I saw your post, I follow your operation, I still can not use, I am very upset, my device XIM generation and kmnet but still can not achieve controller

GhostyBaby

hey guys is it worth it using the XIM to use the controller , I mean it feals good ? I read on other places that it feels weird the controller 

On 5/29/2024 at 6:05 PM, fiverrcarries said:

Here is a full config code with right mouse/left trigger set as the aim key. (I personally use a key board action for this instead) rebind your config to whatever makes sense for you. 

XMC:AAAHfnicY2BgYGOIYPBlcGY0uR7tnJiTo5CfpuBSWlJppeCbn5JalKcQnliUlliUqmCsoGFkYGSsyYAARYIMbIwML5gZGBgZHiCJxzGmMCxmUmNaycjlzcDIjCTDYA/BDWD8/399/WDCMEf+YjBisGQ+xLiScRqDHNAHjCAPDiE/fGH8AnRvmdj/egZsYNC7n4Ehg3E0DY2mIUrTECMwyFOA2JyfkYG10YB/nxgbkFQWX/rEgP+ANFZ/jYJRgAYOiEWLgehNm9kZRKBijhDKCUI5QygXCOUKodwglDtUx3to7gcmSlaYyQBetcHN:XMC

Set your input method as Mouse and Gamepad and your Output to Mouse, Keyboard, Controller
Input and Output Image

Enable your joystick as an Aiming Source and ensure you match the Xim Mouse DPI to your actual Mouse DPI
Aim Source Image

Once this is complete you need to ensure you bind the aim key of your choosing. In the config above, the aim key is set to Left Trigger. With this set up, pulling the left trigger in game will ADS and also press the right mouse button. If you have your right mouse (2) set as your aim key in the PO launcher, this will enable the AB. Set this key to whatever you want to use as your aim key. 
Aim Key Bindings

***EDIT***
I know a lot of xim guides want you to max out your DPI....FIND THE DPI THAT WORKS FOR YOU. I am using 1000 DPI on my Mouse and 1000 DPI in the XIM. This makes mine much smoother. I was previously set to 26500 on both and the AB was too slow. 

I think the Smoothing setting in the Xim also need to be on Synchronize. I am still testing other configs and will update with more information when I am ready. 

I hope this helps you. 

Hey man thanks for the guide, it’s really helping. Just a quick question - do I need to plug a mouse into the xim matrix in order for the aimbot to work with controller? Or can the mappings be done without a mouse in? 

On 6/13/2024 at 5:49 AM, wrxsti11 said:

what if I play inverted? does the aimbot still works? because the dma menu doesnt have the option for the x and y settings.

Did you find the answer?  I too play inverted?

paidaxin

Brothers and sisters, this XIM matrix, how should I connect my kmboxnet, how should I achieve DMA aim with controller

tangpeng12a

Hello, thank you very much for sharing your method. But I encountered a problem during the connection process, and the methods were all as you wrote. Both the mouse and keyboard can be used normally, but there is no locking effect.

on the PO where do go to input  what button I use to aim and shoot i use LB TO AIM and RB to shoot

johnnyboy556

Can someone help in setting this up? Just not working no matter what I do. I don’t even see the mouse DPI option when editing the config. Will pay $10 to whoever can successfully help set it up. 

DaveSmith1234
On 5/29/2024 at 6:05 PM, fiverrcarries said:

Input and Output Image

Aim Source Image

Aim Key Bindings

***EDIT***

I hope this helps you. 

Legend for doing this bro!!! 😎 thanks 

Glazeddonut3519

Did anyone get the controller working really good ? I’m struggling 

DaveSmith1234

Anyone using PC scuff envision pro wireless. Do you just plug wireless adapter into xim, or does it only work for wired ??