DMA/XIM Controller Setup Guide

fiverrcarries

DaveSmith1234
On 7/11/2024 at 1:53 PM, video said:

on the PO where do go to input  what button I use to aim and shoot i use LB TO AIM and RB to shoot

Did you get this workin? I would like to know how you set it up 

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/05/2024 at 19:05, fiverrcarries said:

Ho voluto racchiudere tutto questo in un unico posto in modo che sia più facile da trovare. 

Come collegare tutto all'XIM e ai PC

Ecco un codice di configurazione completo con il tasto destro del mouse/grilletto sinistro impostato come tasto di mira. (Personalmente uso un'azione da tastiera per questo) riassocia la tua configurazione a ciò che ha senso per te. 

>>> MATRICE XIM [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)] AVVIA COPIA >>>
XMC:AAAHfnicY2BgYGOIYPBlcGY0uR7tnJiTo5CfpuBSWlJppeCbn5JalKcQnliUlliUqmCsoGFkYGSsyYAARYIMbIwML5gZGBgZHiCJxzGmMCxmUmNaycjlzcDIjCTDYA/BDWD8/399/WDCMEf+YjBisGQ+xLiScR qDHNAHjCAPDiE/fGH8AnRvmdj/egZsYNC7n4Ehg3E0DY2mIUrTECMwyFOA2JyfkYG10YB/nxgbkFQWX/rEgP+ANFZ/jYJRgAYOiEWLgehNm9kZRKBijhDKCUI5QygXCOUKodwglDtUx3to7gcmSlaYyQBetcHN:XMC
<<< XIM MATRIX END COPY <<<

Quando crei per la prima volta la configurazione Xim, scegli MW3 e poi PC

Imposta il tuo metodo di input come Mouse e Gamepad e il tuo Output su Mouse, Tastiera,
Input Controller e Immagine Output

Abilita il tuo joystick come Sorgente di Mira e assicurati di abbinare il DPI del Mouse Xim al tuo DPI effettivo del Mouse
Immagine Sorgente di Mira

Una volta completato questo, devi assicurarti di associare il tasto di mira di tua scelta. Nella configurazione sopra, il tasto di mira è impostato su Grilletto Sinistro. Con questa configurazione, premendo il grilletto sinistro nel gioco si attiva ADS e si preme anche il tasto destro del mouse. Se hai impostato il tasto destro del mouse (2) come tasto di mira nel launcher PO, questo abiliterà l'AB. Imposta questo tasto su qualsiasi cosa tu voglia usare come tasto di mira. 
Associazioni dei tasti di mira

***MODIFICA***
So che molte guide xim vogliono che tu porti al massimo i tuoi DPI... TROVA IL DPI CHE FUNZIONA PER TE. Sto usando 1000 DPI sul mio mouse e 1000 DPI nell'XIM. Questo rende il mio molto più fluido. In precedenza ero impostato su 26500 su entrambi e l'AB era troppo lento. 

Penso che anche l'impostazione Smoothing nell'Xim debba essere su Synchronize. Sto ancora testando altre configurazioni e aggiornerò con maggiori informazioni quando sarò pronto. 

Spero che questo ti aiuti. 

Hi, I'm new. Where do I have to paste that string? In the kmbox?  

• 2 weeks later...
effinrich

@fiverrcarriesHey, thanks for the tip, it was easy to setup, and it works, but my god is it slow.  Is there a way to make it quicker?  I have aim speed at 35, which is the top level and AB is pathetic.   Several sniper fights were lost waiting for the SB to catch up and I was dead by the time it kicked in.

Please tell me that isn't the extent of their AB with zero chance of vector based detection.

EDIT:  Ok, got it.  The aim speed improved when I lowered the FPS in PO to 200 from 300.  That made it faster to target, but still quite soft.  I think the AB is affected considerably by the resolutions/hz/FPS between radar and main PC.  I'm curious to see if I get a powerful mini PC as my radar if this would improve further.

Edited by effinrich
Fixed it
fiverrcarries
On 8/19/2024 at 5:06 AM, effinrich said:

@fiverrcarriesHey, thanks for the tip, it was easy to setup, and it works, but my god is it slow.  Is there a way to make it quicker?  I have aim speed at 35, which is the top level and AB is pathetic.   Several sniper fights were lost waiting for the SB to catch up and I was dead by the time it kicked in.

Please tell me that isn't the extent of their AB with zero chance of vector based detection.

EDIT:  Ok, got it.  The aim speed improved when I lowered the FPS in PO to 200 from 300.  That made it faster to target, but still quite soft.  I think the AB is affected considerably by the resolutions/hz/FPS between radar and main PC.  I'm curious to see if I get a powerful mini PC as my radar if this would improve further.

dont forget to adjust your dpi in the xim matrix

effinrich
23 hours ago, fiverrcarries said:

dont forget to adjust your dpi in the xim matrix

Yes!  So 2 more changes that improved the AB were setting DPI to 1200, which is just what I found to be a suggested DPI when using controller, and following XIM's in-game specs to the letter regarding deadzones and sensitivity.  That helped a lot, but the AB is still much too slow in multiplayer to keep up.  Now that I have a better understanding of how these things all factor together, I assume that's a mix of the DPI setting, resolution and display hz making my player actions and the AB sluggish. 

Is that accurate and should I find my exact mouse DPI to use in XIM?  I have a mini PC coming tomorrow to match my max gaming PC output, which should improve speeds and visual quality.

Tried everything in the post. plugged everything in the way it says and nothing. Also, im running kmbox Pro not net. Any help would be greatly appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
fufudeplatano

Hola , no puede hacer que PO , reconozca mi kmbox net , sin nembargo ya lo puede conectar al xim, pero aún no puedo usar aimbot por esta razón . Quien me ayuda por favor 

• Administrator
On 9/9/2024 at 12:01 AM, fufudeplatano said:

Hola , no puede hacer que PO , reconozca mi kmbox net , sin nembargo ya lo puede conectar al xim, pero aún no puedo usar aimbot por esta razón . Quien me ayuda por favor 

Make a support ticket if you're still having problems: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

fiverrcarries
On 9/12/2024 at 1:50 PM, Esub97 said:

Hello, which is the right setting for mouse sensivity? 34 cm/360? 

If youre using a mouse, worry about that. If using a controller, set your stick sensitivity. Also, the xim mouse DPI is important. Lower is fast, sounds counter intuitive but it is what it is. 

On 9/16/2024 at 4:28 PM, fiverrcarries said:

If youre using a mouse, worry about that. If using a controller, set your stick sensitivity. Also, the xim mouse DPI is important. Lower is fast, sounds counter intuitive but it is what it is. 

I use controller