Uninstall CS2 and wipe folders to prevent main account from ban?

MrMop

Question

Hi, I will be buying a new account to cheat on. What should I do to prevent my main account from being banned?

I do not want to risk losing my main acc which holds a couple of $100s in skins. So before loggin in to my new account, should I completely wipe steam from my computer and reinstall CS2 after loggin into my new account?

Any tips appreciated!

3 answers to this question

• Administrator

If you're just playing standard VAC CS2 then there's very little for you to worry about. Even if your account somehow got banned it wouldn't impact your main account. Just make sure the accounts use different phone numbers.

Hey Fika, I just bought PO and a new steam account. I just logged into my new steam account and noticed some of my games from my main is showing and it says "From the library of Dyre" which is my main account. This is concerning, any tips or suggestions? Considering that the Dyra account holds a knife. Thanks in advance!

See screenshot:image.png.fb5e89efd7ea40ef846432add33519a8.png

Cthulhu
10 hours ago, MrMop said:

Hey Fika, I just bought PO and a new steam account. I just logged into my new steam account and noticed some of my games from my main is showing and it says "From the library of Dyre" which is my main account. This is concerning, any tips or suggestions? Considering that the Dyra account holds a knife. Thanks in advance!

See screenshot:image.png.fb5e89efd7ea40ef846432add33519a8.png

This shouldn't be an issue, I believe it's only because you already have that game installed on your main account so Steam is just showing that it detects that it's already installed on the computer so you don't install twice for no reason. It's just prompting you to purchase on the alt account and then you can use the download files that are already present I believe. If you want to remove it, just right click and delete local data as always, will remove the game and it will stop showing up on your account.