Streaming/w PO

LookingLegit

LookingLegit

Hello everyone,

I'm new here! I have been reading about cheat providers and I came across PO, I've never used cheats in FPS/Online game but lately it seems that this is the way to go. 

I am a 2KD (I know that's not a lot) M&K player but lately it feels like I'm getting shredded in all of the lobbies and everyone is a tracking and shooting beast, makes me feel like it's my first time playing a FPS game. So I'm here almost 80% convinced I should buy this.

My main question is using PO while streaming, I stream regularly but my viewership has decayed because I'm getting my ass handed to me more often that I'd like and makes me really frustrated.
Is PO safe to use while streaming? Is there a topic that I've missed for the settings on how to do it?

Sorry for the long text and thank you! 

Cthulhu
On 6/27/2024 at 10:31 PM, LookingLegit said:

Hello everyone,

I'm new here! I have been reading about cheat providers and I came across PO, I've never used cheats in FPS/Online game but lately it seems that this is the way to go. 

I am a 2KD (I know that's not a lot) M&K player but lately it feels like I'm getting shredded in all of the lobbies and everyone is a tracking and shooting beast, makes me feel like it's my first time playing a FPS game. So I'm here almost 80% convinced I should buy this.

My main question is using PO while streaming, I stream regularly but my viewership has decayed because I'm getting my ass handed to me more often that I'd like and makes me really frustrated.
Is PO safe to use while streaming? Is there a topic that I've missed for the settings on how to do it?

Sorry for the long text and thank you! 

PO is safe to use while streaming and will not show on any streaming software, just make sure you are using application/game capture instead of desktop capture.

LookingLegit
2 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

PO is safe to use while streaming and will not show on any streaming software, just make sure you are using application/game capture instead of desktop capture.

Thank you so much, can I purchase the product and and download the installer in the USB using one computer and then injecting on the gaming PC? Or would I have to do everything on the gaming computer?

Cthulhu
12 hours ago, LookingLegit said:

Thank you so much, can I purchase the product and and download the installer in the USB using one computer and then injecting on the gaming PC? Or would I have to do everything on the gaming computer?

If you're using the external version then everything can be done on your main computer, just make sure to follow all the steps and use a USB drive to store the loader after you download it from the website.

• 4 weeks later...
ieatdonuts

Have you found a good aimbot config? That works good with KBM, that looks legit?