Buying and using

hank1990

Question

hank1990

So, as current state of warzone stands pretty bad, I would like to start cheesing again. I was on a long run thru verdansk and caldera and got permabanned while other provider got detected, playing on my main and only account at the time. 

Now, I have my main account (new one since wz2 dropped) and one alt account which I use mostly when I get SB on main. For the start I would use my alt account to get used to using esp again (I was never using aimbot and would not like to start now) and then maybe switch to my main account. 

Question I have, is there any possibility my main account gets banned if I use it on my alt account, do all steps I need to do when finished cheezing, restart etc and back to legit playing on main. As some chairs leave trace files and is possible to detected something, in that way I am safe if using this software correctly ? 

1 answer to this question

Cthulhu
44 minutes ago, hank1990 said:

So, as current state of warzone stands pretty bad, I would like to start cheesing again. I was on a long run thru verdansk and caldera and got permabanned while other provider got detected, playing on my main and only account at the time. 

Now, I have my main account (new one since wz2 dropped) and one alt account which I use mostly when I get SB on main. For the start I would use my alt account to get used to using esp again (I was never using aimbot and would not like to start now) and then maybe switch to my main account. 

Question I have, is there any possibility my main account gets banned if I use it on my alt account, do all steps I need to do when finished cheezing, restart etc and back to legit playing on main. As some chairs leave trace files and is possible to detected something, in that way I am safe if using this software correctly ? 

If you use this software correctly, your main will be completely safe as PO leaves no traces whatsoever after restarting your computer. In the unlikely event that your alt gets banned from using only PO, your main will only be at risk if you get a HWID ban, which is usually after 2 or more perma bans.