Loader loads indefinitely

鳕鱼更新后,我注意到加载器看起来完全不同,现在当我尝试注入时只是无限期加载。我已经等待了长达38分钟,没有被拒绝或成功的消息。还有其他人有这个问题吗?

Cthulhu
10 minutes ago, Hz1 said:

鳕鱼更新后,我注意到加载器看起来完全不同,现在当我尝试注入时只是无限期加载。我已经等待了长达38分钟,没有被拒绝或成功的消息。还有其他人有这个问题吗?

Try redownloading the loader and restarting your computer after downloading a new loader. If that doesn't work, then make a support ticket here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

hi i’m having the same issue i just naught my first account/key from u guys but my key isn’t even loading

Cthulhu
42 minutes ago, arod24 said:

hi i’m having the same issue i just naught my first account/key from u guys but my key isn’t even loading

Reformat your USB into exFAT or FAT32, redownload the loader and restart your computer after downloading a new loader. If that doesn't work, then make a support ticket here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

phantom0verlay

i have the same issue the loader just keeps loading once i put in my L key. did u get it to work?

^ no bro it jst stays on the loading screen whenever I put in my key too idk what’s wrong with the loader. Must be something on their end

phantom0verlay

hey did u get the loader to work "arod24" i tried so many ways re downloading the loader disabeled my virus protection formated the USB to fat32 and exfat and still once i put in the license key still keeps spinning and loading not connecting....

did u get it to work?

mkultra94

ive been experiencing this a lot. what ive noticed is that if you have an older version of the loader (versions from like mid june - when the loader background was still black and more vertical, compared to the current one that is purple and more horizontal) it does not get stuck on authenticating nor does it give "connection error" issue. Otherwise, if you dont have access to an older version of the loader (i accidentally deleted mine), the only luck ive had getting the current loader to inject while having steam open. i understand this is against protocol and im taking a risk by doing so but was just curious to see if it worked this way. It's anecdotal at best and purely coincidental at worst, so if you value your account for whatever game you are playing probably dont do it this way.

• 2 weeks later...
iilogix

i have the same issue ever since they got the new loader up, old loader was working fine. has anybody found a fix?

Edited by iilogix
shangv8666
On 7/25/2024 at 2:57 PM, iilogix said:

i have the same issue ever since they got the new loader up, old loader was working fine. has anybody found a fix?

Yes, I am the same as you. The injection time has become very long. It used to take only tens of seconds, but now it takes even several minutes.

neontrap

I've got one PC the works fine and another that the loader gets stuck after clicking the key and it just spins. Each PC has a separate key I bought.