Stuck on inf loading

totalynotadupe2

totalynotadupe2

Hello it's my first time using this, i followed all the steps but im still stuck on inf loading after i click my key, i made a ticket but no response

phantom0verlay

same issue. im a first timer as well and followed all the guide lines and everytime i click on the License key it just keeps spinning. Not sure whats going on and its kind of odd that is our first time this is happening. i made a ticket and the host responded to me and said to delete the loader and restart your computer and download the loader again. did that and still the same issue.. 

totalynotadupe2

@Pana83i did that already i went thru every forum on here looking for a fix nothing worked and its been like 7 hours since i made a ticket no response 

4 minutes ago, totalynotadupe2 said:

@Pana83i did that already i went thru every forum on here looking for a fix nothing worked and its been like 7 hours since i made a ticket no response 

Sorry, I overread it 😞 did you deactivate core isolation? Maybe it's because

8 minutes ago, totalynotadupe2 said:

@Pana83 Yes all of that is deactivated i made sure of it before installling

Did you proceed like this? Delete old loader > download new one > restart pc > and start new loader now

phantom0verlay

seems like we are not getting our money worth not sure i can say that this is a great custoemr service. ive been waiting for a 1 respond every 24hr and i cant even get it to work. might have to switch and find a different site.

Cthulhu
1 hour ago, phantom0verlay said:

seems like we are not getting our money worth not sure i can say that this is a great custoemr service. ive been waiting for a 1 respond every 24hr and i cant even get it to work. might have to switch and find a different site.

It's a user specific issue which is why you have to make a support ticket and wait for a response. The majority of the users are able to use the new loader and the cheat perfectly fine, which is why people who are still getting this issue have to get it handled directly

phantom0verlay

ok i did submit 2 tickets. lets see what will happen. it just doesn't look like a first good impression when i paid  and off the bat is not working and im not getting help right away that i have to wait 3 days to get a respond about the issue

Edited by phantom0verlay
totalynotadupe2

posted that friday, its now sunday and i still haven't gotten a response lol.

phantom0verlay

bro whats going on . they dont answer back right away to help with the issue . its like one short answer a day then they disappear lol

Pctestsubject

the fact that this is not solved yet, and I also have a ticket open that had not been seen in 24 hours, is extremely frustrating. I guess im just gonna have to use other tools. IDK what else to do, Id like to run my nuke BEFORE THE END OF THE SEASON, which is in 3 days

Cthulhu
4 hours ago, Pctestsubject said:

the fact that this is not solved yet, and I also have a ticket open that had not been seen in 24 hours, is extremely frustrating. I guess im just gonna have to use other tools. IDK what else to do, Id like to run my nuke BEFORE THE END OF THE SEASON, which is in 3 days

Did you send a new message in the ticket to update it?

kodiaks

The administrators must be on vacation, I don't know XD. Have you tried uninstalling the antivirus?

Pctestsubject

I dont run anti- virus, and i ALSO run defender controller, which disables ANY and ALL security measures of windows, maybe not the best for security for me, but that shouldn't be the cause on my end. Thank you though.. Absolutely insane because I ALSO have a ticket open and it has not been answered since EARLY saturday morning EST USA.

iilogix

i have the same issue ever since they got the new loader up, old loader was working fine. has anybody found a fix?
defender is off for me and deleted already