longest without a ban/sb

noughtq

teejay8681

When i play ranked i can go like 2 weeks, if i go public(BR) its like 48 hours max.....

Edited by teejay8681
noughtq

maybe your hacks are looking too obvious? i’ve been going a good 10 days now just esp on

DaveSmith

I had an account here banned within the first week. Now it has been 4 months. Dialed in on PC and controller. 

Tmax560

hello, I never have one because I have 2 accounts. I play one week then on Sunday I switch to the other this allows the account to rest every other week, a week of inactivity resets the reports to zero. This works fine unless a cheat is detected.

DaveSmith
22 hours ago, noughtq said:

what features were you using?

If you are asking me, I use the radar and soft aimbot (38/40)

noughtq
16 hours ago, Tmax560 said:

hello, I never have one because I have 2 accounts. I play one week then on Sunday I switch to the other this allows the account to rest every other week, a week of inactivity resets the reports to zero. This works fine unless a cheat is detected.

this is clever

noughtq
12 hours ago, DaveSmith said:

If you are asking me, I use the radar and soft aimbot (38/40)

i feel like just using radar and esp does the job, literally no proof that way for people to report you (unless you’re making it obvious you have walls)

Cthulhu
4 minutes ago, noughtq said:

i feel like just using radar and esp does the job, literally no proof that way for people to report you (unless you’re making it obvious you have walls)

No proof but people don't care about proof they'll just report anyway 💀 But yeah, it's generally the best way to avoid getting SB

noughtq
1 hour ago, Cthulhu said:

No proof but people don't care about proof they'll just report anyway 💀 But yeah, it's generally the best way to avoid getting SB

as soon as people see good aim and see you’re playing on pc, it’s an instant report. pathetic lmao

DaveSmith
6 hours ago, noughtq said:

as soon as people see good aim and see you’re playing on pc, it’s an instant report. pathetic lmao

Let them report. Lots of legit players have had to play in the sandbox for a week or two due to reports. I am at level 850, playing the same way. SB a few times along the way. 

BoJangles

It greatly depends on how you play. I get people will report others because they get pissed, but there are temp bans for abusing the reporting system too. I can't stress enough to read the guidelines for using the cheats. It has all the do's and don't's to make it hard to be detected. Anyone can get banned if they are extremely obvious. That is not the fault of the cheat at all. As long as you fly below the radar you should be fine. Gone are the days when you could rage and no one could do anything about it.

• 2 weeks later...
SleepDeprived

Personally In MW3 I haven’t been shadowed or perma and I make it obvious that I’m walling at least not trying to hide it as much. I was mainly shadowed during 2019 but I’ve been using the same account since 2019 still going strong