some questions

quitePhantom

Question

quitePhantom

before buying non dma version:
1. it's possible to be safe if someone do a pc check after injection - in same session while using po? 
2. it's safe if someone do a pc check after using po and after restarting pc? 
3. what are best things to do to do to in order to have the pc fresh&clean about any traces each time?

my worries aren't about ricochet, im seeing that po leaves no traces about that after restarting, but i'm unsure if there will be 0 traces about pc checks

1 answer to this question

Cthulhu
1 hour ago, quitePhantom said:

before buying non dma version:
1. it's possible to be safe if someone do a pc check after injection - in same session while using po? 
2. it's safe if someone do a pc check after using po and after restarting pc? 
3. what are best things to do to do to in order to have the pc fresh&clean about any traces each time?

my worries aren't about ricochet, im seeing that po leaves no traces about that after restarting, but i'm unsure if there will be 0 traces about pc checks

External PO cheats aren't meant to undergo PC checks. While they won't find the cheat itself after it has been injected, they will find USB injection logs and that will probably get you disqualified. After restarting your computer, all traces except for USB logs will be cleared from your computer.