COD + Spoofer question + lifetime for BO6

cod6mw2

Question

cod6mw2

Hi,

I'm interested in paying for the cheat but I want to know how it will work if I use a third party spoofer if I'm hardware banned.

Would I load PO first (from the USB?) and then load the spoofer? I'm just having a hard time imagining how to load them both together since this particular cheat requires a USB.

Another question I have is, will lifetime be an option for BO6? I'd like to purchase lifetime once the game comes out.

Thanks for the replies 🙂

2 answers to this question

Cthulhu
3 hours ago, cod6mw2 said:

Hi,

I'm interested in paying for the cheat but I want to know how it will work if I use a third party spoofer if I'm hardware banned.

Would I load PO first (from the USB?) and then load the spoofer? I'm just having a hard time imagining how to load them both together since this particular cheat requires a USB.

Another question I have is, will lifetime be an option for BO6? I'd like to purchase lifetime once the game comes out.

Thanks for the replies 🙂

PO should work with a third party spoofer, but it's recommended to just perma spoof if you are HWID banned. You should load PO first and then spoof.

Zeb has not made any official announcements regarding the BO6 cheat yet.

3DXDIAG

If you only have a temporary fake then I recommend you first boot the USB and then fake it to avoid any HWID reset errors. However, as a personal recommendation, the ideal would be that you use a counterfeiter permanently and better if after forging you do a fresh installation of Windows