Xbox Elite Controller Aimbot

TonyMontana08

TonyMontana08

I’m sorry if this has been covered already, but I’m having issues with being able to use aimbot on my Xbox Elite controller. I used to use the reWASD prior to it being seen by COD, but from what I understand with the new updates to PO’s cheats, I should be able to use Aimbot without it now. I have read the “how to” guide, but when loading my cheats, I never get a “controller supported” box to click or select. It used to be on there, but now isn’t. I have redownloaded the loader and it still isn’t working. 

I mainly play COD MW2 DMZ and have those keys purchased. Any help would be awesome! 

ozzybug

In the loader there's a controller symbol u have to click on it it gonna turn to green then.press.play

TonyMontana08

There is nothing on the loader that resembles a controller. I only have the options to select my keys and start the cheat. There used to be a controller on the old version of the load but this new purple loader doesn’t give me that option…

Cthulhu
2 hours ago, TonyMontana08 said:

There is nothing on the loader that resembles a controller. I only have the options to select my keys and start the cheat. There used to be a controller on the old version of the load but this new purple loader doesn’t give me that option…

I don't think there is controller support for MW2/DMZ