BO6 DMA preorder

Demetrius

Question

6 answers to this question

BoJangles

I am eager to use PO on BO6. One of my favorite YouTubers, Hummusthunder. He plays 99% S&D, but watch his videos. The reason I bring this up is because SnD wasn't available during the Beta. His first game without any weapon layouts he is got ~75 kills. My guess is that he doesn't run hacks. He has never been banned, so that says a lot!

Most of these COD YouTubers are just cocky dorks. He is exceptional at shooters, and sets up all the dbags who are losing without ever lettting these pricks underhis skin..

I am extremely patient when it comes to PO. I used to use competitors years ago. Look at my Avatar (Joke about BF3). That was the first game I ever ran a cheat on, and I NEVER once got caught. 2 years later it was not worth using any code that breaks the EULA with Activision. The last Battlefield game I played was WW1. I was banned within 2 weks. Sniping was hard in that game in the sense that there was a lot of bullet drop and across the map you get a lot of hit marker. My longest kill with a sniper rifle was over1km. That guy whined ad nauseum. The one thing I still love to this day dedicated servers. You get to know people easily. The worst this that would happen in BF3 is if you are are obviously cheating they would ban you from that particular BF server. It was rare for me. Ther was one time I was playing metro with 150 rounds ready to go. This was obbiously a belt fed LMG. I changed all my settings. From what I can remember (aims for head shots, 360 degree) There was something that I setup, but I got this spot on the Metro map. I went up the first set up escalators. BF4 fixed this map adding another way to get through, but it was my ALL TIME FAVORITE MAP. I wish we could play it on COD.

I apologize for rambling. I felt a bit nestalgic. Learning to dogt fight with jets and fly choppers well on top ofr all the weapons and balacing classes made the game way more fun that any other shooter I haver plaed/

One more thing to point oiut. Threre's a lot of people on here who lost their accountrs going from BF2 to BF3. That was a minor bans that impacted omre than 1% As you are most likely very aware bans are not immediate enforced after they are detected.

Hopefully we get a discount pre-orders too! 

I still have not moved to direct memory access. Having a cheat running from another workstation is going to protect you the best. I am not a fan of running code that is deemed malicious.

I have worked in IT for the last 25 years. It looks like I should have focussed on being an application developer. Although I know Oracle datatbases, Exadata ZFS appliances about as well as anyone. The only coding I do is Structured Query Lannguage) a.k.a. SQL, Linux Shell scripting, Python, Asible, and I have worked with Chef, but that was quite a few years ago.

I have been building PC's since the 90's except for my current box. I live in an area that has Microcenter and they are solid and built with off shelf as Power Spec. There are some branks I would rather usew over MSI, but MSI is still solid, I am a Gigabyte fan boy. GeForce 470ti and liquied cooled gn13 i9. CPU. Liquid coolders are insanely easy to install. The one thing that fucked me up when I installed my last Corsair model was I forgot tto put the back plate on. The was fyn unplugging everything and unscrewing the mobo from the spacers. /SMH It was like starting over about except pieces.

I digress, My point is that I just need to get a $3-$400 and then get the DMA card. My main concern is that the BIOS on the card won't be detected. This is a cat and mouse game. I guess me point is that we have to be lucky 100% of the time. Activision just has to be lucky once.

Taake care!
Bob

8 hours ago, BoJangles said:

I am eager to use PO on BO6. One of my favorite YouTubers, Hummusthunder. He plays 99% S&D, but watch his videos. The reason I bring this up is because SnD wasn't available during the Beta. His first game without any weapon layouts he is got ~75 kills. My guess is that he doesn't run hacks. He has never been banned, so that says a lot!

Most of these COD YouTubers are just cocky dorks. He is exceptional at shooters, and sets up all the dbags who are losing without ever lettting these pricks underhis skin..

I am extremely patient when it comes to PO. I used to use competitors years ago. Look at my Avatar (Joke about BF3). That was the first game I ever ran a cheat on, and I NEVER once got caught. 2 years later it was not worth using any code that breaks the EULA with Activision. The last Battlefield game I played was WW1. I was banned within 2 weks. Sniping was hard in that game in the sense that there was a lot of bullet drop and across the map you get a lot of hit marker. My longest kill with a sniper rifle was over1km. That guy whined ad nauseum. The one thing I still love to this day dedicated servers. You get to know people easily. The worst this that would happen in BF3 is if you are are obviously cheating they would ban you from that particular BF server. It was rare for me. Ther was one time I was playing metro with 150 rounds ready to go. This was obbiously a belt fed LMG. I changed all my settings. From what I can remember (aims for head shots, 360 degree) There was something that I setup, but I got this spot on the Metro map. I went up the first set up escalators. BF4 fixed this map adding another way to get through, but it was my ALL TIME FAVORITE MAP. I wish we could play it on COD.

I apologize for rambling. I felt a bit nestalgic. Learning to dogt fight with jets and fly choppers well on top ofr all the weapons and balacing classes made the game way more fun that any other shooter I haver plaed/

One more thing to point oiut. Threre's a lot of people on here who lost their accountrs going from BF2 to BF3. That was a minor bans that impacted omre than 1% As you are most likely very aware bans are not immediate enforced after they are detected.

Hopefully we get a discount pre-orders too! 

I still have not moved to direct memory access. Having a cheat running from another workstation is going to protect you the best. I am not a fan of running code that is deemed malicious.

I have worked in IT for the last 25 years. It looks like I should have focussed on being an application developer. Although I know Oracle datatbases, Exadata ZFS appliances about as well as anyone. The only coding I do is Structured Query Lannguage) a.k.a. SQL, Linux Shell scripting, Python, Asible, and I have worked with Chef, but that was quite a few years ago.

I have been building PC's since the 90's except for my current box. I live in an area that has Microcenter and they are solid and built with off shelf as Power Spec. There are some branks I would rather usew over MSI, but MSI is still solid, I am a Gigabyte fan boy. GeForce 470ti and liquied cooled gn13 i9. CPU. Liquid coolders are insanely easy to install. The one thing that fucked me up when I installed my last Corsair model was I forgot tto put the back plate on. The was fyn unplugging everything and unscrewing the mobo from the spacers. /SMH It was like starting over about except pieces.

I digress, My point is that I just need to get a $3-$400 and then get the DMA card. My main concern is that the BIOS on the card won't be detected. This is a cat and mouse game. I guess me point is that we have to be lucky 100% of the time. Activision just has to be lucky once.

Taake care!
Bob

Theoretically it should be possible to be 100% safe when using DMA + PO, you just need to play as legit as possible and have fully emulated custom 1:1 firmware or make your own.

3 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

Theoretically it should be possible to be 100% safe when using DMA + PO, you just need to play as legit as possible and have fully emulated custom 1:1 firmware or make your own.

We miss you in gen chat 😀

4 minutes ago, waal said:

We miss you in gen chat 😀

Lol I miss you too Waal, Telegram just keeps randomly banning my accounts 🙁 Pls bug Zeb and tell him to give me Telegram account already

11 minutes ago, kingyoti said:

Hey guys quick question does the bo6 dma work for mw3 and Warzone?

No, BO6 DMA will only work with BO6 currently.

However, when Warzone gets integrated into BO6 in the future, it will also be supported.