✨ PO BO6 Cheat Publicly Released

zebleer

• Administrator

Thank you for collectively being patient for me to release the external/DMA BO6 cheats

Making the cheats was very easy, but I wanted to take the weekend to monitor any potential anti-cheat changes on the new game. There are none so far. Keep in mind that Ricochet could use their driver component to target DMA firmware, so I have been careful related to DMA security as well

I have opened lifetime pre-orders for the BO6 external and DMA. Anyone who pre-orders will gain access to the working cheats during the early access & open beta

They are both ready to inject NOW & you will get a working key automatically upon purchase

After the official launch of the game, I will remove the lifetime option and add a 30 day renewing option. This won't happen right away, though. You will still have some time to get lifetime after the game releases

EXTERNAL CHEAT - https://www.phantomoverlay.io/store/category/23-cod-bo6-cheat/

DMA CHEAT - https://www.phantomoverlay.io/store/category/24-cod-bo6-dma-cheat/

Fixed issue of BO6 cheats not working on Game Pass
ℹ️ Huge update coming to all COD DMA cheats with many improvements/changes

AeroRouge

What happened to lifetime being exclusive to current lifetime members for all future cods? Only reason I bought lifetime for the last one. 

You as a previous LT owner get a nice discount. Even if you go by month wise you end up saving a lot of money by purchasing LT. 

Si  compro  lifetime BO6 DMA y por algun momento no me gusta o algun problema con dma ... puedo  cambia  truco BO6 exterior?

1 minute ago, SINTONIA said:

Si  compro  lifetime BO6 DMA y por algun momento no me gusta o algun problema con dma ... puedo  cambia  truco BO6 exterior?

You can make a support ticket if you want to switch subscriptions.

47 minutes ago, jeff300 said:

Will this also be lifetime for warzone when it is integrated with bo6?

i also want to know this too.

1 hour ago, jeff300 said:

Will this also be lifetime for warzone when it is integrated with bo6?

37 minutes ago, wrxsti11 said:

i also want to know this too.

Most likely, because the same thing happened for MW2 and MW3

curious if i buy lifetime for bo6 would that include zombies and warzone? or is zombies gonna be a seperate cheat, im not too bothered abt zombies since its pve anyway im just curious 

15 minutes ago, kalostah said:

curious if i buy lifetime for bo6 would that include zombies and warzone? or is zombies gonna be a seperate cheat, im not too bothered abt zombies since its pve anyway im just curious 

Zombies is part of BO6, so it should be included. Warzone should also be included when the integration takes place, since the same thing happened for MW3.

6 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

Zombies is part of BO6, so it should be included. Warzone should also be included when the integration takes place, since the same thing happened for MW3.

glad to hear that, i wonder what the cheats are gonna be like for bo6 zombies since its not mwz 

3 hours ago, kalostah said:

glad to hear that, i wonder what the cheats are gonna be like for bo6 zombies since its not mwz 

It will probably have mostly the same features as WZ/BO6 (Aimbot, ESP, Loot ESP, etc..)

Adding compass and color customization of visible and non visible on compass would be a great addition.

Also i wanted to know if lifetime key would work on Warzone too after the BO6 integration? Also is the key gonna work on Warzone (Before Integration) that we currently have?

If yes then i am going for the lifetime key.

Yamahaulin

will warzone move over to BO6?  If so i want to go ahead and get lifetime before it's gone.

Edited by Yamahaulin
3 hours ago, Naz223 said:

Adding compass and color customization of visible and non visible on compass would be a great addition.

Also i wanted to know if lifetime key would work on Warzone too after the BO6 integration? Also is the key gonna work on Warzone (Before Integration) that we currently have?

If yes then i am going for the lifetime key.

58 minutes ago, Yamahaulin said:

will warzone move over to BO6?  If so i want to go ahead and get lifetime before it's gone.

BO6 cheat will not work for MW3 Warzone. It will work when Warzone is integrated into BO6.