Bug related to Rook and other skins fixed

zebleer

• Administrator

I have fixed a bug where certain COD skins (e.g. Rook) would cause skeleton ESP and aimbot to misbehave. This will no longer be an issue for any of our COD cheat offerings including DMA

helloneibor18

A mi no me deja usar el aimbor todavía que puedo hacer soy de teclado y ratón en Steam y no me funciona me pone que estoy con el aimbot activo y no me funciona

3 hours ago, helloneibor18 said:

A mi no me deja usar el aimbor todavía que puedo hacer soy de teclado y ratón en Steam y no me funciona me pone que estoy con el aimbot activo y no me funciona

Make sure you have an aimkey set and you are holding it down when you want the aimbot to be activated

helloneibor18
Hace 5 horas, Cthulhu dijo:

Asegúrate de que tienes un conjunto de aimkey y de que lo mantienes pulsado cuando quieras que se active el aimbot

ya lo hago tengo puesto el m1 pero no me funciona el aimbot no se porque 

Bumboclot50494

hey Zeeb, do you sell Phantom Overlay merch?? as in like t shirts and hoodies, shit like that? if you do, ide love to buy something. but if you dont offer merch, you shoud 100% consider venturing into that 🤑🤑🤑

• Administrator
18 hours ago, Bumboclot50494 said:

hey Zeeb, do you sell Phantom Overlay merch?? as in like t shirts and hoodies, shit like that? if you do, ide love to buy something. but if you dont offer merch, you shoud 100% consider venturing into that 🤑🤑🤑

Merch isn't planned but you never know.

Yesterday I got some skins with this error even after downloading the new loader. I believe there will be other skins with these parameters that need to be corrected.

slipperpam137

but when will the rook skin be fixed if ur not usin dma or is that not an option im guessing ill need 2 go dma if i want these results

1 hour ago, slipperpam137 said:

but when will the rook skin be fixed if ur not usin dma or is that not an option im guessing ill need 2 go dma if i want these results

It is fixed for all versions

slipperpam137

slipperpam137

does anyone else get po lag or glitch?

and the aimbot works better on mouse than controller wish they could  update that

11 hours ago, slipperpam137 said:

This bug is fixed for all versions. This includes external and DMA.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2024 at 10:12 PM, Bumboclot50494 said:

this is an awesome idea. i would by also