Windows 11 24H2 released today. Cheats don't support it yet but will soon

zebleer

• Administrator

Windows 11 version 24H2 has released today

Our cheats do not support it yet. If you are on Windows 11, please search Windows for "Check for updates" -> arrow next to "Pause updates" -> click "Pause for 5 weeks"

Our cheats still support version 23H2 and before

An announcement will be made here when Windows 11 version 24H2 is supported 👻❤️

tryingcheats

Damn I just updated Windows and then I read this. How can I revert the update?

4 hours ago, zebleer said:

Our cheats do not support it yet. If you are on Windows 11, please search Windows for "Check for updates" -> arrow next to "Pause updates" -> click "Pause for 5 weeks"

On 10/2/2024 at 11:18 AM, zebleer said:

When's the loader gonna like, work.

• Administrator
14 hours ago, pn0x said:

When's the loader gonna like, work.

We should have an update for you by the end of the week. Let us know if you prefer a refund at any point.

ICEMAN208

I’m in the same boat, I did the update not knowing it wouldn’t work and am no longer able to use the loader 

6 hours ago, Fika said:

We should have an update for you by the end of the week. Let us know if you prefer a refund at any point.

I've made a refund request, I just no longer find use in using Phantom Overlay at this point because of my account value and the issues I've encountered.

PixelFusion

Injection does not work with windows 11 23H2. 

Well you can inject but nothing shows up in game. 

bulbul619

My aimbot suddenly stopped working after the second game. I didnt change any settings and its been working for the past week. Are yall doing updates? I also havent updated to the new windows.

Anthonykenny135

My loader had 8 days on it when I checked it on Thursday, will I get a 3 day extra time added because the loader is down? 

2 hours ago, Anthonykenny135 said:

My loader had 8 days on it when I checked it on Thursday, will I get a 3 day extra time added because the loader is down? 

The loader is working fine for all Windows versions except for 24H2.

You can make a support ticket and ask for a time extension there.

GamerJRL

Hello.  I’m trying to inject the cheat for COD and it says ijection error.  I was playing fine yesterday.  I’m on the correct windows any info dm 

2 minutes ago, GamerJRL said:

Hello.  I’m trying to inject the cheat for COD and it says ijection error.  I was playing fine yesterday.  I’m on the correct windows any info dm 

Which injection error are you getting? Make sure to include the entire number string

notzedie

do we have any just estimate for 24h2 or if its more than 2-3 days i just reinstall cause rollback is not really working for me

On 10/4/2024 at 10:55 PM, Fika said:

I would like to get refunded please

2 hours ago, VinyLP said:

I would like to get refunded please

Make a ticket if you haven't already

• Administrator
3 hours ago, notzedie said:

do we have any just estimate for 24h2 or if its more than 2-3 days i just reinstall cause rollback is not really working for me

Should be done within the next week.

ThankGod

I had 21ht and upgraded but will only upgrade to 24 any ideas can’t get loader to come up in game