BO6 external & DMA cheat good to inject! 30 day option added! Lifetime extended! Click here for details ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽ‰

zebleer

• Administrator

BO6 external & DMA good to use. Go ahead & inject now โœ…

Added 30 day option for each cheat on store ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽ‰

Lifetime option will stay available for very limited time ๐Ÿ‘

Ricochet claims they have implemented a new server-side detection system for strong aimbots. Please use a humanized (smooth) config & closet cheat properly. If you rage, you will likely end up PB soon. Just because punishments aren't being handed out right now doesn't mean they won't be later. Ricochet could be logging for a behavior based wave right now ๐Ÿ”’

BO6 controller aimbot may require raising of smooth setting & lowering of frame rate setting in cheat menu. You may also have to lower in-game sensitivity slightly. Make sure your controller aimbot config looks legit before you start getting a bunch of kills ๐ŸŽฎ

Johndoe420
14 minutes ago, fernandopereira said:

where do I download the bo6 loader

Havenโ€™t downloaded yet but judging from how they do thing imma assume if u read what your supposed to read b4 installing and ย  using Iโ€™m sure u will find it lol ๐Ÿ˜ย 

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, fernandopereira said:

where do I download the bo6 loader

We only have one loader for all cheats. Go to the Customer Area

ZeroSwiftyO

@zebleerย zombie support would be very nice, since you already support bots/npcs, shouldn't it be a very simple fix?
I mean ESP could probably be and issue for zombies with the sheer amount of things you need to cache (DMA limitations) but aimer at least would be great ๐Ÿ™‚ย