The COD Cheating Bible Discussion Thread

zebleer

Cthulhu
2 hours ago, Adrian0 said:

Hi guys I'm new here, I don't know if i'm in the right thread but I can't get the aimbot to lock on the target I don't know what i'm doing wrong can anyone help? Thanks  

Follow this guide to set up your aimbot. If you want the aim to lock on more, then increase the stickiness value.

Adrian0
17 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

Follow this guide to set up your aimbot. If you want the aim to lock on more, then increase the stickiness value.

I have followed the guide, and thanks for your advice 😁

Adrian0
On 6/8/2024 at 5:26 PM, Cthulhu said:

What does [KBM only means? 

thanks

Cthulhu
36 minutes ago, Adrian0 said:

What does [KBM only means? 

thanks

KBM only means that the setting only applies to keyboard and mouse players

Adrian0
11 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

KBM only means that the setting only applies to keyboard and mouse players

👌okay maybe you can help me, I got this hack because from what I read it is supposed  be one of the best for me it doesn't work, something is not right I have followed everything to a tee but even at 50m away from the target i can't even hit them what I'm I doing wrong, I don't care about getting banned as I have a dozen different account for Warzone can you provide me some settings? and thanks again for your help     

• Administrator
On 6/10/2024 at 11:20 AM, Adrian0 said:

👌okay maybe you can help me, I got this hack because from what I read it is supposed  be one of the best for me it doesn't work, something is not right I have followed everything to a tee but even at 50m away from the target i can't even hit them what I'm I doing wrong, I don't care about getting banned as I have a dozen different account for Warzone can you provide me some settings? and thanks again for your help     

Make a support ticket here if you're still having issues: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

• 2 weeks later...
MaddChemist

I purchased the Permanent UNBAN Service (Manual) service from SickkServices almost a week ago and have not received an acknowledgement or any communication.  I am also unable to join the Discord Server because the verification process is broken.  I tried to submit a request through the Contact Us form and have not received an acknowledgement that it was received.

Is this company still in business?

Edited by MaddChemist
  • Administrator
On 6/25/2024 at 4:14 PM, MaddChemist said:

I purchased the Permanent UNBAN Service (Manual) service from SickkServices almost a week ago and have not received an acknowledgement or any communication.  I am also unable to join the Discord Server because the verification process is broken.  I tried to submit a request through the Contact Us form and have not received an acknowledgement that it was received.

Is this company still in business?

We recommend Sickk only for their permanent spoofer, I can't speak to the quality of their other offerings unfortunately.

Cthulhu
6 hours ago, Evendor said:

Where i can find guide to dma PO aim??

There is no config guide for PO DMA yet.

lonelyphans

Says to use my mouse to select menu options over arrow keys but the menu ignores my mouse clicks and just clicks in game things instead.  Any ideas?

Cthulhu
7 minutes ago, Evendor said:

nw hat is this "Prediction scale" and "Sharper aim"??

Prediction scale is how much the aimbot will lead the target/account for bullet drop and distance. Sharper aim will bypass user input and purely use aimbot, which means it will ignore your mouse movements and be more accurate.

Lars0rb
Posted (edited)

Hi!

i have a custom ds4 Windows with extension macro. Is it smart to still use this profile as long as i use Xbox layout when using PO?

Tried it yesterday but just wondering if its smart to use custom profile or just the default one.. does it make a differnce when using po?

Edited by Lars0rb
Cthulhu
3 hours ago, Lars0rb said:

Hi!

i have a custom ds4 Windows with extension macro. Is it smart to still use this profile as long as i use Xbox layout when using PO?

Tried it yesterday but just wondering if its smart to use custom profile or just the default one.. does it make a differnce when using po?

When using PO it's recommended to use the default DS4 profile for proper controller support

stained3600

So while shadow banned. If I just play w/o cheats will that help me built trust back?

Cthulhu
3 hours ago, stained3600 said:

So while shadow banned. If I just play w/o cheats will that help me built trust back?

Yes, as long as you don't get reported while you're playing you will slowly build trust back

• 2 weeks later...
miskkoss

some good aimbot settings for controler please?

Edited by miskkoss
  • 2 weeks later...
pintoloco

bonjour pouvez vous me dire ou je peux telecharger la mise a jour du logiciel pour warzone?

Cthulhu
13 hours ago, Wtfbro said:

Do you guys have silent aim yet?

No, silent aim is a rage feature and will not be added to PO

• 2 weeks later...
CounterIa

Unless you are hwid banned, you will be shadowbanned if you are reported too many times. Legitimate players will also be shadowbanned, unless your account threshold is so high that you can withstand dozens of consecutive reports.

shit anticheat ricoshit

Hey guys so I'm looking for a little help with configuring different profiles for aimbot I'm following the guided method for settings FOV 6 turn off lock on smoothness at 16 to 25 range I have headset to random 5% chance headshot and that's it. 

After the recent updates it does not feel like it's sticking as well as it did. Also I'm looking for help with setting up single shot profiles for aimbot for Marksman and sniper etc if anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it thanks in advance