The COD Cheating Bible Discussion Thread

zebleer

1 hour ago, timmyg said:

Hey guys so I'm looking for a little help with configuring different profiles for aimbot I'm following the guided method for settings FOV 6 turn off lock on smoothness at 16 to 25 range I have headset to random 5% chance headshot and that's it. 

After the recent updates it does not feel like it's sticking as well as it did. Also I'm looking for help with setting up single shot profiles for aimbot for Marksman and sniper etc if anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it thanks in advance

Try adjusting your framerate option and tune it higher.

Stratxgy

When creating a new account, should i wait before cheating? If so, how long? and when does the “new account low trust level” end?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Stratxgy said:

When creating a new account, should i wait before cheating? If so, how long? and when does the “new account low trust level” end?

Thanks

You should play for a few weeks without cheating on a new account. Trust level is based on your playtime and number of reports, so level doesn't really matter past 50 because that's when the kill limit is removed. Just focus on playing for a few weeks without getting reported.

• 2 weeks later...
oldfatmanguy

I am not seeing the program on my control panel. Where would I go to uninstall from my PC. I wasnt aware of the USB idea when I initally downloaded.

3 minutes ago, oldfatmanguy said:

I am not seeing the program on my control panel. Where would I go to uninstall from my PC. I wasnt aware of the USB idea when I initally downloaded.

Look for the loader file in your downloads folder on your computer. If you don't see it, you can check the Windows Anti-virus logs to see if it was automatically removed.

• 2 weeks later...